Considerations For Installing The Trailer Brake Drum
1. In order to ensure maximum safety and reliability, it is recommended that you always check the bearings of the Trailer Brake Drum regardless of the length of the car - notice the early warning of the bearing wear: including any frictional noise or suspension combination when turning The wheel is not slowing down properly when cornering.
2. If you hear the noise from the bearing parts of the brake drum, first of all, it is important to find the location where the noise occurs. There are many moving parts that may produce noise, or some rotating parts may come into contact with the non-rotating parts. If confirmed The noise in the bearing, the bearing may be damaged and needs to be replaced.
3. Because the front brake drum causes similar working conditions on both sides of the bearing failure, even if only one bearing is broken, it is recommended to replace it in pairs.
4. Trailer Brake Drum bearings are sensitive, in any case need to use the correct method and the right tools. During the storage and installation process, the bearing components can not be damaged. Some bearings require a large pressure to press, Therefore, special tools are required. Be sure to refer to the automobile manufacturing manual.
5. The bearings of the Trailer Brake Drum should be installed in a clean and tidy environment. Fine particles entering the bearing will also shorten the service life of the bearing. It is very important to keep the environment clean when replacing the bearing. It is not allowed to hit the bearing with a hammer. Note that the bearings do not fall to the ground (or similarly handled improperly).